What Are Counties Doing To Sensitize Members Of Their Communities On Covid 19?
Updated on: May 07, 2020
Below are some of the key activities that most of the Counties have embarked on to sensitize the members of the public:
- Radio interviews
- Radio adverts and presenter mentions
- Weekly Press briefings by the Governor on various interventions
- Mobile public address system moving in the sub-counties and common spaces sensitizing members of the public
- Informational videos with key message to County residents
- Provision of response center hotline numbers
- Other Counties have gone further to educate the public through the Community Health Workers on the symptoms, preventive measures and control of the Corona Virus.